CT Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
Location: Danbury, CT, Greenwich, CT, Norwalk, CT, Stamford, CT, Connecticut
Category: Early Intervention Services
Sign-On Bonus: n/a
Conducts evaluations and assessments, participates in Individualized Family Service Plan (IFSP) development and implementation, monitors outcomes as a member of the team, and provides EI supports to families for the benefit of the child.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Comply with all Federal and State regulations, including those outlined in the Connecticut Birth to Three Program Regulations.
- Administer evaluations and assessments.
- Develop rapport with children, families, and team members to promote a healthy learning environment.
- Develop joint plan with family and recommend strategies utilizing evidence-based practices and following the Natural Learning Environment Practices.
- Implement IFSP for enrolled families and recommend frequency of services based on child development status and family priorities and concerns.
- Provide families with information, skills and support related to enhancing their child’s development.
- Utilize the coaching model and natural environment teaching.
- Participate in Birth to Three sponsored trainings, meetings and learning opportunities as appropriate.
- Complete Birth to Three Service Coordinator Modules and function as the Service Coordinator as needed.
- Comply with all standards to assure the health and safety of all staff and individuals we serve.
- Possess a valid Speech Language Pathology license in the state of CT.
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology.
- Valid Connecticut driver’s license
- Confident in adapting to various learning styles to meet the needs of each child and their individualized treatment plan
- One year of experience working with children in early intervention.
- Demonstrates a commitment to Natural Learning Environment Practices.
FULL TIME BENEFITS:
- Competitive wages
- Employee discounts with various vendors
- Health and dental insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Pay
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Advancement opportunities
If interested apply on-line at www.BenchmarkHS.com/Careers. Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.