RN Healthcare Coordinator
Location: Helena, MT
Category: Nursing – Group Homes
Wage: Annual Salary: $66,000
Sign-On Bonus: $1,000
$1,000 Sign-on Bonus Paid in Installments!
If you’re looking for a rewarding job helping people with disabilities become more independent and involved in their community, Benchmark Human Services is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) Healthcare Coordinator. We provide thorough training, great challenges, and even greater fulfillment as you help individuals reach their maximum potential. Flexible schedule you will not find in clinic settings.
Provide health coordination and staff training to meet the health care needs of individuals served
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Provide nursing coordination and wellness coordination for individuals in accordance with all state and federal regulations.
2. Function as liaison and advocate for individuals when dealing with physicians, psychiatrists and consultants.
3. Provide health care training to Benchmark staff including medication training.
4. Implement and train employees on new and revised health related policies and procedures in a timely manner as directed.
5. Participate in regular pharmacy reviews with the consulting pharmacist and follow up as needed.
6. Complete all paperwork required to document assigned individuals health and related care needs.
7. Respond to emergency medical situations for assigned department(s) in a timely manner.
8. Responsible for assigned individuals’ medical files to ensure that all documentation is present and accurate.
1. RN with current Montana license
2. Experience in community nursing
3. Experience working with individuals with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities and/or mental illness
4. Valid Driver’s License
- Competitive wages based on experience
- Health dental, and vision insurance
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company paid life insurance
- Voluntary benefits
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Pay
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Various shifts and locations
- Advancement opportunities
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates can apply online at www.BenchmarkHS.com/Careers