Category: Crisis Response Services
Full Time Position – RN – Fort Valley
Supervise health services for the department by providing staff training and direct intervention to meet the health care needs of the clients in the crisis homes, as well as provide intensive in-home services as needed. Assists Mobile Crisis Teams. Must be willing to flex schedule accordingly to provide services, supports, care and treatment to individuals as required, and be present to provide supervision to staff. Must be experienced and competent in profession and main any applicable license, training, or and certifications.
Please send resume to email@example.com
- Georgia Registered Nurse License
- Associate degree required; minimum of a bachelor degree preferred
- Requires 1 year of supervisory experience
- Experience working with individuals with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities and/or mental illness in crisis
- Valid State Nursing License and Driver’s License
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If interested apply online at www.BenchmarkHS.com/Careers.