Category: Crisis Response Services
Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) – Albany GA ($18 hour with RBT certification)
POSITION: Registered Behavior Technician for our Georgia Blended Mobile Crisis Support Team.
Must be willing to flex schedule accordingly to provide services, supports, care and treatment to individuals as required, respond immediately when dispatched on crisis responses
Qualified applicants must be licensed as an RBT. Applicants must pass a pre employment background check including criminal records and drug screen, posses a valid driver’s license and auto insurance.
- Minimum of two years experience working with individuals with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities and/or mental illness who are in crisis.
- Working knowledge of the DBHDD service system
- Experience in developing behavior support plans and presenting them to Human Rights or other review committees.
- Bachelors degree in related field.
- If interested send resume to email@example.com or apply online at Benchmarkhs.com