Benchmark Human Services (Benchmark) is a national provider of human services including programs for the developmental disability and behavioral health fields along with related consulting services. Benchmark is seeking experienced candidates to fulfill the role of Regional Director in the Columbus, IN area.
The selected candidate will be responsible for the administrative oversight for group homes in Columbus, Indianapolis, and Richmond, IN.
• Financial performance
• Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders including parents, guardians, advocates and referral sources
• Staffing and staff training
• Ensure compliance with regulatory agencies
• Manage, develop and lead a team of managers, nurses, BCBA, and direct support professionals
• Competitive base salary
• Incentive Bonus
• Health and dental insurance
• 401k plan with company match
• Tuition reimbursement
• Paid Time Off and Sick Time Pay
• Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
• Advancement opportunities
• Profit Sharing
• Employee Discount Program
• Bachelor degree or higher level of education
• 10 years of progressive leadership experience
• Possess strong understanding of ICF/MR regulations
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates can apply online at www.BenchmarkHS.com/Careers