Location: Little Rock, AR
Category: Crisis Response Services
Sign-On Bonus: n/a
If you’re looking for a rewarding career in serving individuals with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (IDD) come join Benchmark Human Services, a national leader in behavioral health and IDD services! Benchmark is seeking a Referral Coordinator for our community based crisis response project located in Little Rock, Arkansas. We provide thorough training, great challenges, and even greater fulfillment as you help individuals reach their maximum potential.
The Referral Coordinator will assist the Team Lead in supporting providers of Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities/Behavioral Health (IDD/BH) services in Summit Community Care’s provider network. The Referral Coordinator will assist the Team Lead with managing all referrals received for individuals whose behavior might result in emergency department evaluation, admission to hospital, involvement with law enforcement, harm to themselves or others, or places them at risk for loss of residential/home placement. The Referral Coordinator will coordinate and facilitate consultation, training, and real-time crisis supports for IDD/BH providers as identified by Summit Community Care. The Referral Coordinator will work with the Team Lead and Director to provide training and make best practice recommendations to IDD/BH agencies to build their capacity to provide trauma-informed and person-centered care. Must be willing to flex schedule accordingly to provide services, supports, and consultation to individuals as required, respond immediately when dispatched on crisis responses, and be present to provide consultation to provider agency staff. Must be experienced and competent in profession, possess effective communication and collaboration skills, and maintain any applicable license, training, and/ or certifications.
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Mileage reimbursement
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Pay
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Employee discounts with various vendors
- Advancement opportunities
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance;
- Master’s degree in a social services or behavioral health field such as Applied Behavior Analysis, Counseling, Social Work, Special Education, etc;
- CPR/Basic First aid and a crisis intervention method with on-going recertification;
- Experience providing behavioral supports and/or case management services to individuals with IDD and/or Behavioral Heath diagnoses;
- Must be computer literate.
- Meet criteria to maintain certification/license;
- Have experience working with individuals who have IDD and behavioral health diagnoses and are experiencing a crisis situation;
- Working knowledge of the Arkansas DHS/DDS/DAABHS service system.
If interested please complete on-line application: www.BenchmarkHS/Careers
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.