Location: North Vernon, IN
Category: Group Homes
Sign-On Bonus: n/a
Benchmark Human Services has grown to become one of the most respected organizations in the country in the areas of intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD) and behavioral health. We work with people at home, at work, and in the community, through residential, employment, crisis response, behavioral, recovery, children’s services and day services. The Group Homes in the North Vernon area are recruiting for a Qualified Intellectual Disability Professional (QIDP).
- Provide case management for the individual’s in the Group Homes by administering assessments, overseeing resident program plans, and coordinating delivery of all services provided by Benchmark Human Services and other community services.
- Plan and participate directly in recreational, therapeutic, and training activities of clients.
- Monitor overall health care needs including plans, medications, treatment protocols, and the general well-being of clients served.
- Provide training and supervision of staff in accordance with state and federal regulations, as well as Benchmark Human Services Group Home’s policies and procedures.
- Seek input and maintain effective communication with IDT and supervisor.
- Provide on-call services and respond to client and house needs.
- Develop and monitor the implementation of client’s individual plans. Complete daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly documentation as required by Benchmark Human Services, as well as state and federal regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Health, vision, and dental insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Mileage reimbursement.
- 401k plan with company match.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Pay.
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA).
- Employee discounts with various vendors.
- Advancement opportunities.
- 4 year degree in related field required.
- Valid auto insurance and driver’s license.
- Minimum one year experience working with developmentally disabled clients.
- Reliable transportation.
If interested, please complete and application at online at http://Benchmarkhs.com/Careers
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.