Category: Day Services
If you’re looking for a rewarding job helping people with disabilities become more independent and involved in their community, become a Program Manager at Benchmark Human Services. Expect thorough training, great challenges, and even greater fulfillment as you help individuals reach their maximum potential.
Program Managers will provide service coordination to clients who participate in Residential and Day Services as well as oversee quality of services.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in client specific training staff.
- Maintain certification in medication administration, CPR and First Aid.
- Monitor staff and client schedules on a daily basis to insure productivity of teachers is at acceptable levels
- Collect and compute data to document progress of client and program goals, staff productivity and class ratios.
- Complies with and implements all protocols for individuals including but not limited to: high risk plans, dining plans, seizure management plans, positioning schedules, etc.
- Attend client ISP meetings and provide yearly report.
- Coordinate with community resources to find opportunities for individuals in Day Services’ classes.
- Comply with all standards to assure the health and safety of all staff and clients we serve.
- Associates or Bachelor Degree Preferred.
- Five years experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities including a minimum of 3 years in a supervisory capacity.
- Ability to create and manage tasks performed by others
- Effective communication skills with staff, management, individuals and other internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to effectively schedule staff
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, dependable transportation and auto insurance.
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Flexible schedule
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K with employer match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off and sick time
- Referral bonuses
Candidates for employment are required to pass drug screening.
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If interested apply online at www.BenchmarkHS.com/Careers or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org