Program Coordinator of Supported Living
Location: Columbus, IN
Category: Supported Living
Sign-On Bonus: n/a
Benchmark Human Services has grown to become one of the most respected organizations in the nation in the areas of intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD) and behavioral health. We work with people at home, at work, and in the community through residential, employment, crisis response, behavioral, recovery, children’s, and day services. Our Columbus Supported Living Program is seeking an experience Program Coordinator to manage our Medicaid Waiver Supported Living Program.
- Ensure quality health, safety, and client centered approaches for individuals in community living services.
- Coordinate the delivery of all services rendered by Benchmark Human Services and other providers.
- Provide on-call direct support and emergency coverage.
- Monitor client finances.
- Serve as a liaison with external and internal programs and family members.
- Accurate and timely completion of PCISPs, client financials, CQAs, monthly and daily documentation.
- Participate in hiring, training, and supervision of Managers, Supervisors, and Direct Support Professionals.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Health, vision, and dental insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Mileage reimbursement.
- 401k with company match.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Pay.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA).
- Employee discounts with various vendors.
- Advancement opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred, but not required.
- Five (5) years experience working with developmentally disabled individuals, and one (1) year experience minimum in management.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Access to a vehicle in good working order .
Interested individuals should apply at http://Benchmarkhs.com/Careers
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities encouraged to apply.