Physical Therapist (Licensed)
Location: Fairfax, VA
Category: Early Intervention Services
Sign-On Bonus: n/a
Benchmark Human Services has grown to become one of the most respected organizations in the country in the areas of intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD) and behavioral health. We work with people at home, at work, and in the community, through residential, employment, crisis response, behavioral, recovery, children’s services and day services.
- Develops joint plan with family and recommends strategies utilizing evidence based practices and following the Natural Learning Environment Practices
- Assessment of children’s developmental needs for individualized planning
- Provide families with information, skills and support related to enhancing their child’s development
- Include direct activities with the child designed to enhance the child’s development in one or more domains, including: cognition, adaptive functions, social/emotional skills, physical development and communication
- Adaption of the environment to meet child/family needs in play, physical and gross motor development
- Promote activities in the “natural setting” to enhance implementation of the IFSP
- Complete necessary documentation to facilitate reimbursement through primary funding sources
- Attends mandatory in-service training sessions and monthly team meetings
- Comply with all standards to assure the health and safety of all staff and clients we serve
- Comply with all Federal and State regulations, including those outlined in the Commonwealth of Virginia Notice of Child and Family Rights and Safeguards.
- Valid Virginia Driver’s License
- Meets degree requirements and criteria for Physical Therapist as outlined in the Virginia Early Intervention Practice Manual
- Licensed as Physical Therapist by the Virginia Board of Health Professions
- Knowledgeable of infant/toddler development
- Competitive wages based on experience
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company paid life insurance
- Voluntary benefits
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Pay
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Various shifts and locations
- Advancement opportunities
If interested apply on-line at www.BenchmarkHS.com/Careers.
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.