Location: Columbus, OH
Wage: Up to $19.00
Sign-On Bonus: n/a
Benchmark Human Services has grown to become one of the most respected organizations in the country serving people with intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD) and behavioral health needs. We work with people at home, at work, and in the community, through residential, employment, crisis response, behavioral, recovery, children’s services and day services.
Our Columbus, OH office is looking for a full-time Office Coordinator to provide administrative support to state director and regional directors, act as human resources liaison, and conduct designated trainings.
- Maintain files of individuals served including electronic or hard copy formats
- Assist with coordinating staff meetings
- Order office supplies
- Complete purchase orders
- Assist with or complete various reports
- Answer and direct phone calls
- maintain employee files including electronic or hard copy formats
- responsible for local recruiting efforts such as job fairs, community centers, posting
employment flyers, etc.
- responsible for retention efforts such as focus groups, new employee follow along, etc.
- assist with coordinating and conducting new employee orientations, annual trainings and
- collect new employee paperwork for processing and filing
- maintain and communicate with management and Talent Acquisition Specialist current
- conduct safety drills
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- 401k plan with company match
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Pay
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts with various vendors
- Profit Share
- High school diploma or equivalent required; associate degree preferred
- HR background preferred
- Excellent computer skills
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Interested candidates can apply online at www.BenchmarkHS.com/Careers