Location: Fairfax, VA
Category: Early Intervention Services
Sign-On Bonus: n/a
Benchmark Human Services has grown to become one of the most respected organizations in the country in the areas of intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD) and behavioral health. We work with people at home, at work, and in the community, through residential, employment, crisis response, behavioral, recovery, children’s services and day services.
- Prevent or minimize the impact of initial or future impairment, delay in development, or loss of functional ability.
- Adaption of the environment to meet child/family needs in play, self-help and behavior development.
- Evaluation of planning and implementation of a therapy program of purposeful activities which are rehabilitative, active or restorative.
- Training and support of family members in the implementation of the IFSP and environmental consultation as set forth.
- Complete necessary documentation to facilitate reimbursement through primary funding sources. (i.e., Medicaid, First Steps, etc.)
- Promotes activities in the natural environment to enhance implementation of IFSP.
- Comply with First Steps Provider Agreement with regards to continuing education, etc.
- Report any suspected abuse, neglect or exploitation immediately to supervisor or department head.
- Comply with all standards to assure the health and safety of all individuals.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Registered with American Occupational Therapy Association.
- Certified by Medical Licensing Board.
- Meets criteria for First Steps Provider Enrollment
- Competitive wages based on experience
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company paid life insurance
- Voluntary benefits
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Pay
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Various shifts and locations
- Advancement opportunities