Category: Crisis Response Services
Serve as the Crisis Support Home manager for children’s home who is responsible staff supervision, health and safety of individuals in a Developmentally Disabled Crisis Support Home and coordinate and provide services to those receiving in Crisis Support Home services. Must be willing to flex schedule according to provide services, supports, care and treatment to individuals as required and be present to provide supervision to staff. Must be experienced and competent in profession and maintain any applicable license, training, or certification.
We offer competitive wages including performance bonuses, opportunities for career advancement, and full-and-part-time openings for all shifts, including weekends! Benefits include medical and dental insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401k with employer match, tuition reimbursement, paid time off and sick time, and referral bonuses.
Thorough background history will be completed. Candidates for employment are required to pass drug screening.
If interested apply on-line at www.BenchmarkHS.com/Careers
1. Valid Georgia Nursing License
2. Certification and ongoing training in crisis intervention curriculum.
3. Valid CPR Certification
4. Experience working with individuals with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities and/or mental illness individuals who are in crisis.
5. Valid Driver’s License and auto insurance.
6. Minimum of year supervisory experience
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.