LPN House Manager
Location: Albany, GA
Category: Nursing – Crisis Services
Sign-On Bonus: n/a
Benchmark Human Services has grown to become one of the most respected organizations in the country in the areas of intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD) and behavioral health. We work with people at home, at work, and in the community, through residential, employment, crisis response, behavioral, recovery, children’s services and day services. Our Georgia Crisis program is recruiting for a LPN Home Manager.
Serve as the Crisis Support Home manager who is responsible staff supervision, health and safety of individuals in a Developmentally Disabled Crisis Support Home and coordinate and provide services to those receiving in Crisis Support Home services. Must be willing to flex schedule according to provide services, supports, care and treatment to individuals as required and be present to provide supervision to staff. Must be experienced and competent in profession and maintain any applicable license, training, or certification.
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Mileage reimbursement
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Pay
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Employee discounts with various vendors
- Advancement opportunities
- Valid Georgia Nursing License
- Certification and ongoing training in crisis intervention curriculum.
- Valid CPR Certification
- Experience working with individuals with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities and/or mental illness individuals who are in crisis.
- Valid Driver’s License and auto insurance.
- Minimum of year supervisory experience
If interested apply on-line at www.BenchmarkHS.com/Careers – Crisis Response Services.
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.