Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Location: Meriden, CT, Wallingford, CT, Waterbury, CT
Category: Early Intervention Services
Sign-On Bonus: $5,000
Now offering a $5,000 Sign on Bonus!
- Conducts evaluations and assessments
- Participates in IFSP development and implementation
- Monitors outcomes as a member of the team
- Provides EI supports to families for the benefit of the child
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Comply with all Federal and State regulations, including those outlined in the Connecticut Birth to Three Program Regulations.
- Administer evaluations and assessments.
- Develop rapport with children, families, and team members to promote a healthy learning environment.
- Develop joint plan with family and recommend strategies utilizing evidence-based practices and following the Natural Learning Environment Practices.
- Implement IFSP for enrolled families and recommend frequency of services based on child development status and family priorities and concerns.
- Provide families with information, skills and support related to enhancing their child’s development.
- Utilize the coaching model and natural environment teaching.
- Participate in Birth to Three sponsored trainings, meetings and learning opportunities as appropriate.
- Complete Birth to Three Service Coordinator Modules and function as the Service Coordinator as needed.
- Comply with all standards to assure the health and safety of all staff and individuals we serve.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Respectful to others and ability to collaborate well with team.
- Knowledge of Connecticut’s Birth to Three early intervention program and best practices for early intervention service delivery.
- Master’s Degree or Doctorate of Social Work.
- Licensed by Department of Public Health.
- LCSW/LMSW required
- Valid Connecticut driver’s license.
- Confident in adapting to various learning styles to meet the needs of each child and their individualized treatment plan
- One year of experience working with children in early intervention.
- Demonstrates a commitment to Natural Learning Environment Practices.
- Health and Dental Insurance
- 401k plan with company match
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Pay
- Life Insurance
- Profit Sharing
- Employee discounts with various vendors
- Mileage reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Schedules
If interested apply on-line at www.BenchmarkHS.com/Careers. Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.