Category: Group Homes
Benchmark Human Services is having a Job Fair for our Group Homes in the Swedesboro/Woolwich areas. We are recruiting for the following positions:
- Direct Support Professionals (DSP)
- Registered Behavior Technicians (RBT)
- Clinical Staff (BCBA, RN, LPN)
- Management (Assistant Director, Program Coordinator)
DATE: Friday, June 14, 2019
TIME: 10:00AM – 5:00PM
LOCATION: Holiday Inn, 1 Pureland Drive, Swedesboro, NJ 08085
Please bring with you the following:
- Driver’s License
- Auto Insurance
- Proof of Education (HS Diploma or GED or College Degree)
Save time at the Job Fair and apply online prior to arriving! You will be able to complete an application at the Job Fair if you are unable to prior.
Join Benchmark Human Services and positively impact the lives of other people who are just like you! Benchmark is a national leader in providing programs to individuals with disabilities and mental illness.
- Direct care for the individuals served
- Protect and honor the rights of people with disabilities
- Ensuring a safe and clean home for people served
- Develop a positive rapport while serving as a role model to create a safe and caring environment
- Teach skills to individuals served that increase independence such as eating, cooking and bathing
- Document data displaying the individual served goals and progression
- Assist in finding and participating in meaningful community activities
- Work independent or with co-workers to enhance to growth of individual served
- Participate in on-going professional training
- Competitive wages based on experience
- Health and dental insurance
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Pay
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Various shifts and locations
- Advancement opportunities
- Reliable transportation
- Understand the importance of behavioral training and the seriousness of using these skills when needed.
- Valid auto insurance and driver’s license
- High school diploma or GED
- Clinical positions require a valid clinical license
Any questions, please reach out to Daniele Quintavalle, HR Coordinator at 856-457-8001 or via email at dquintavalle@BenchmarkHS.com.
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.