Location: Decatur, IN
Category: Employment Services
Sign-On Bonus: $1,500 Paid in Installments
For over 60 years Benchmark Human Services has been a national leader providing supports to people with disabilities. Job Coaches specialize in assisting individuals with disabilities to learn and accurately carry out job duties in many types of job settings including, retail, offices, restaurants and assembly. Job coaches provide one-on-one training tailored to the needs of the person receiving services until they are completely self-sufficient and able to perform job duties accurately and effectively without assistance. Work sites and work hours are subject to fluctuation depending on the person receiving assistance.
- Develop and implement effective coaching strategies to help person served overcome employment-related challenges
- Identifying person served strengths and advise them on how to use those strengths to secure employment or excel in their chosen career path
- Build relationships with community employers
- Provide transportation as necessary
- Teach appropriate work behaviors and interpersonal skills
- High school diploma or equivalent and work experience required
- Experience with people with disabilities preferred
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance
This position is a great part-time. Daytime availability Monday through Friday is a must. This job is located in Decatur, IN area.
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates can apply online at www.BenchmarkHS.com/Careers