Location: Richmond, IN
Category: Employment Services
Sign-On Bonus: $1,500
Benchmark Human Services is searching for people with flexible, part time availability to assist individuals to gain and maintain employment. Job Coaches mentor individuals with disabilities to learn and accurately carry out job duties in many types of job settings including, retail, offices, restaurants and assembly.
Job coaches provide one-on-one training tailored to the needs of the person receiving services until they are completely self-sufficient and able to perform job duties accurately and effectively without assistance. Work sites and work hours are subject to fluctuation depending on the person receiving assistance.
- Develop and implement effective coaching strategies to help person served overcome employment-related challenges
- Identifying person served strengths and advise them on how to use those strengths to secure employment or excel in their chosen career path
- Build relationships with community employers
- Provide transportation as necessary
- Teach appropriate work behaviors and interpersonal skills
- PTO + Sick time
- 401k Company Match
- Medical, Dental + Vision
- Life Insurance
- and more!
- High school diploma or equivalent and work experience required
- Experience with people with disabilities preferred
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance
This position offers 20 hours per week Monday through Friday and on the weekends. Daytime availability during the week is a must.
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates can apply online at www.BenchmarkHS.com/Careers