Intensive Support Coordinator – Marietta GA
Location: Marietta, GA
Category: Case Management
Sign-On Bonus: n/a
Position Title: Intensive Support Coordinator – part time or full time
If you’re looking for a rewarding job helping people with disabilities become more independent and involved in their community, Benchmark Human Services is seeking an Intensive Support Coordinator. We provide thorough training, great challenges, and even greater fulfillment as you help individuals reach their maximum potential.
Description: Provide resources and support to individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities, their families and guardians in order for the individual to be included in society, live as independently as possible and function at their maximum potential.
Benefits: Very competitive salary, opportunities for career advancement, flexible schedule, medical and dental insurance, 401K with employer match, tuition reimbursement, paid time off and sick time, employee referral bonuses and potential annual bonus on top of salary.
- Bachelor degree in human services, social work, sociology, psychology
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Maintain auto insurance
- Minimum of 2 years working in a similar position
- Travel up to 75%
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Fundamental understanding of the state’s case management system
- Fundamental understanding of the state’s waiver programs
- Must be able to work collaboratively while meeting individual performance goals
- Must be able to verbally and non – verbally communicate with a broad audience of stakeholders
- Ability and skill to use technology tools in the daily performance of duties
- Understanding of HCBS rules, person-centered planning and other related best practice methods
Please apply online at BenchmarkHS.com and select the Careers tab and choose Crisis Suport Services – Marietta GA
EEO and Affirmative Action Employer
Veterans, Women and Individuals with Disabilities encouraged to apply.