Home Health RN New Pay Rate
Location: Warsaw, IN
Category: HomePointe HealthCare
Sign-On Bonus: n/a
HomePointe HealthCare provides comprehensive nursing care to the most critical infants, children and young adults. Our nurses support families and caregivers in managing their child’s complex healthcare needs in the comforts of their home. At HomePointe, our RN’s appreciate the freedom to work independently, free from the limitations of a large hospital or long term care facility.
HomePointe HealthCare is currently hiring full-time and part time Registered Nurses to join our team and make a difference in the life of a child.
Now offering enhanced student loan benefits for Registered Nurses!
GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Provides services to clients in accordance with the State Nurse Practice Act, Agency policy, and accepted professional standards of practice.
- The Registered Nurse provides nursing services utilizing a comprehensive base of nursing theory and nursing process, and communicates/documents observations and assessments.
- Assumes responsibility and accountability for the practice of professional nursing in accordance with the State Nurse Practice Act and standards for home health nursing.
- Consistently demonstrates competency with technical nursing skills according to personal and legal scope of practice.
- Practices nursing with respect for individual, cultural, and spiritual differences.
- Communicates effectively and in accordance with Agency requirements.
- Initiates actions to improve the quality of client care. Takes appropriate actions independently and responsively in home care situations.
- Supervises applicable home care team members as delegated by Clinical Care Manager which may include Licensed Practical Nursing staff or Home Health Aides.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Current license as a Registered Nurse in the state(s) of practice.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in an acute care setting or equivalent experience is preferred.
- CRR certified.
- One to One Nurse to Child Ratio
- No Mandatory 12 Hours Shifts
- Work Independently
- Competitive Wages
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company Employee Discounts
- Referral Bonus
ADDITIONAL FULL-TIME BENEFITS:
- Health, Dental, vision & Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401k with Employer Match and Profit Sharing
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Tuition Assistance
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time
- Other Optional Benefits Offered
If interested, please apply at: http://www.BenchmarkHS.com
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.