Registered Nurse | Home Health
Location: Hammond, IN
Category: HomePointe HealthCare
Sign-On Bonus: n/a
HomePointe HealthCare provides comprehensive nursing care to the most critical infants, children and young adults. Our nurses support families and caregivers in managing their child’s complex healthcare needs in the comforts of their home. At HomePointe, our RN’s appreciate the freedom to work independently, free from the limitations of a large hospital or long term care facility.
HomePointe HealthCare is currently hiring full-time and part time Registered Nurses to join our team and make a difference in the life of a child.
Nearby locations also served.
Now offering enhanced student loan benefits for Registered Nurses! Now offering up to $32.00 per hour.
GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Participate in coordination of client care.
- Report significant changes in client status to physician and other members of the team in a timely manner consistent with client needs.
- Maintain client records showing systematic assessment, planning intervention, and evaluation.
- Perform comprehensive assessments of client status, including physical, psychosocial, and environmental parameters.
- Perform/complete comprehensive assessments including OASIS data sets, as appropriate.
- Develop and/or follow an individualized Plan of Care and Nursing Care Plan(s) that incorporates the individual client’s specific needs.
- Provide skilled interventions with a focus for achieving realistic client outcomes within a specified time period.
- Report changes and information necessary to modify and update the Care Plan to reflect progress towards goals (outcomes).
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Current license as a Registered Nurse in the state(s) of practice.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in an acute care setting or equivalent experience is preferred.
- CRR certified.
- One to One Nurse to Child Ratio
- No Mandatory 12 Hours Shifts
- Work Independently
- Competitive Wages
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company Employee Discounts
- Referral Bonus
ADDITIONAL FULL-TIME BENEFITS:
- Health, Dental, vision & Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401k with Employer Match and Profit Sharing
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time
- Other Optional Benefits Offered
If interested, please apply at: http://www.BenchmarkHS.com
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.