Category: Group Homes
Hire On Bonus of $500.00
Day Shift Position: Monday – Friday 7a-3p
Starting $12.00/hourly and increase pay with direct care experience!
Benchmark is seeking candidate looking for a rewarding job, have a desire to promote and protect the health, safety and emotional well being of adults with disabilities. Like a challenge, this job is for you!
Performs all the functions of direct support and assists manager in supervising, supporting and training direct support professional’s and in ensuring quality of services provided and the health and safety of the individual(s) served.
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities:
- Effectively train new employees
- Organization and ability to multi-task
- Ability to manage client finances
- Effectively communicate with all internal and external stakeholders
- Valid driver’s license
- Experience working with people with developmental disabilities preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be at least eighteen (18) years of age
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply!