Location: Fort Wayne, IN
Category: Day Services
Wage: Up To $10.00
Sign-On Bonus: n/a
The File Clerk is responsible for accurate and timely filing of documents. In addition, the File Clerk will provide administrative support including secretarial duties.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Open, maintain, and close files as directed.
- Act as the record retention facility contact.
- Assist with and perform administrative duties as assigned, including but not limited to filing, copying, faxing, shredding, typing, distributing mail, and maintaining spreadsheets.
- Maintain inventory and place office supplies as needed.
- Attend meetings to record, type, and distribute minutes as needed.
- Maintain cleanliness of office.
- Assist with individuals served finances.
- Maintain individuals served appointment calendar.
- Create, update, and distribute department training.
- Comply with all confidentiality and HIPAA polices to protect information of all staff and clients we serve.
- Report any suspected abuse, neglect or exploitation immediately to supervisor or department head.
- Comply with all standards to assure the health and safety of all individuals.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to multi-task and handle detail
- Excellent communication skills
Strong computer skills with experience in Microsoft Office
- High school diploma or GED
- Reliable transportation
Interested candidates can apply online at www.BenchmarkHS.com/Careers
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply