Family Preservation Case Manager
Location: Fort Wayne, IN
Category: Family Preservation
Wage: Annual Salary: $45,000-49,000
Sign-On Bonus: n/a
Benchmark Human Services was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Fort Wayne, Indiana. Benchmark has grown to become one of the most respected organizations in the country in the areas of intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD) and behavioral health. We work with people at home, at work, and in the community, through residential, employment, crisis response, behavioral, recovery, children’s services and day services.
Our Family Preservation program provides short-term, family focused services designed to assist families in crisis by improving parenting and family function, while keeping children safe. We are currently looking for a Family Preservation Case Manger to serve our Fort Wayne area. This person would be working with the family in their home, using key skills such as compassion, listening skills, therapy and counseling techniques, and evidence based practices such as 123 Magic, Motivational Interviewing, and Trauma Focused CBT.
- Provide Weekly face-to-face visits with each child in the home
- Develop budget with family served to ensure concrete needs of the household can be met.
- Provide whole-person and family centered care coordination across medical, behavioral, and social service community
- Complete all required daily, weekly, and monthly paperwork within guidelines established by Department of Children Services and Benchmark
- Participate in on-call rotation to ensure safety needs of family unit are addressed 24/7
- Bachelor’s degree required in the following disciplines: psychology, sociology, mental health, social work, counseling.
- Child welfare experience
- Three years of prior case management experience
- Professional connections/relationships with DCS in the region you will be working
- Health and dental insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k plan with company match
- Profit sharing
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Pay
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Advancement Opportunities
Interested candidates can apply online at BenchmarkHS.com/Careers or call/text Kayla at (260)257-0569 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions regarding this position.
Benchmark Human Services is a EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.