ESN Residential Manager
Location: Marion, IN
Category: Group Homes
Wage: Annual Salary: $41,000-46,000
Sign-On Bonus: n/a
Benchmark Human Services is a national leader in providing programs to individuals with disabilities and mental illness. Our La Fontaine, Indiana ESN Group Homes have an immediate opening for a Residential Manager. This position works in a small home setting, assisting individuals who exhibit behavioral challenges. It’s important that candidates interested in this position have a working knowledge of behavioral health needs.
- Provide training and supervision to staff in accordance with state and federal
- Ensure the health, safety, and support of individuals served.
- Supervise and provide on-going training to direct support staff.
- Participate as part of an interdisciplinary team in the development and
implementation of each client’s individual plans.
- Provide direct care to people served as needed
- Complete daily, weekly, monthly and yearly documentation as required by
Benchmark Human Services and state and federal regulations.
- Coordinate repairs and required maintenance of the group home.
- Maintain staff schedule according to staffing limitations.
- Financial management for house budget and for each client as specified in ISP.
- Attend all agency and departmental meetings, client appointments as directed, and
chair client specific and house meetings.
- Follow polices and procedures.
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance.
- Experience serving adults with behavioral needs
- Experience in group home settings
- High School Diploma/GED required A
- Associate Degree in Human Service field preferred.
- Supervisory experience required.
- Must be willing to flex work schedules.
- Competitive wages
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- Profit Share
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Pay
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts with various vendors
- Company paid life Insurance
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates can apply online at www.BenchmarkHS.com/Careers