Location: Elkhart, IN, Goshen, IN, Granger, IN, Mishawaka, IN, South Bend, IN
Category: Employment Services
Wage: Annual Salary: $35,600
Sign-On Bonus: $5,000 Paid in Installments
For over 60 years Benchmark Human Services has been a national leader providing supports to people with disabilities. Employment Consultants develop and implement individualized plans to assist people with disabilities in finding and maintaining employment positions in the community. This is a full – time salaried position with benefits, and a quarterly performance incentive. Position is located in our South Bend office with travel in the South Bend and Elkhart areas.
Sign on bonus of $5,000 paid in installments. $1,000 at 30 days, 3 months and 6 months and $2,000 at 12 months.
- Determine necessary information regarding individuals referred to Benchmark Human Services for employment services to develop a strategy to implement the goal of community based employment through in person and remote communication with clients, family members, former employers, and various other entities.
- Build relationships and research and retain information related to what businesses in the community need related to hiring and maintaining employees through a variety of methods including internet and direct contact.
- Match employer expectations and needs to the abilities and strengths of underemployed or unemployed individuals with disabilities.
- Assist client in interview preparation and transportation.
- Communicate and meet with referring entities such as State of Indiana Vocational Rehabilitation Counselors in regard to planning and client evaluation and job placement efforts through means of telephone, email, and in person contact as well as written reports.
- Supervise job coaches as they assist with client-specific job shadowing, assessments, job development and/or training.
- Health and dental insurance
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company paid life insurance
- Voluntary benefits
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Pay
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Three (3) years experience in business world in management or supervisory role.
- College degree and/or some experience preferred with people with disabilities preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Interested candidates can apply online at www.BenchmarkHS.com/Careers