Location: Indianapolis, IN
Category: Post Masters
Wage: Up To $15.00
Sign-On Bonus: n/a
Post Masters is a certified mailing facility compromised of a diverse and dynamic workforce of individuals of all abilities, backgrounds, and lifestyles. If you are looking for an open environment in which you can grow as part of the mail service industry, we want to meet you!
Route pick up of customer mail.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Travel the route in accordance with the route schedule.
- Make certain that mail picked up at each location is in trays properly, sleeved, and identified with a tag, pick up ticket is obtained for first class mail and a mail tracking document is filled out by the customer for special standard mailings.
- Always secure vehicle against theft when away from it.
- Afternoon mail delivery to the Post Office as required.
- Communicate quality/service issues to Site Manager.
- Works with others as part of the mail processing team as required.
- Comply with all standards to assure the health and safety of all individuals.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Competitive salary.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance.
- 401k plan with company match.
- Profit sharing.
- Company paid life insurance.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Pay.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA).
- Access perks discount program.
- Valid Driver’s License and auto insurance.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Driver experience preferred.
Interested candidates should apply at http://Benchmarkhs.com/Careers
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities encouraged to apply.