Category: Supported Living
Up to $500.oo sign on bonus!
Full Time Position
Floater Pay: $12.00 an hour
If you’re looking for a rewarding job helping people with disabilities become more independent and involved in their community, become a direct support professional (DSP, CNA, home health aide, personal care attendant, PCA nursing assistant)at Benchmark Human Services. Expect thorough training, great challenges, and even greater fulfillment as you help individuals reach their maximum potential. Opportunities for career advancement!
We offer competitive wages including performance bonuses, opportunities for career advancement, and full-and-part-time openings for all shifts, including weekends! Benefits include medical and dental insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401k with employer match, tuition reimbursement, paid time off and sick time, referral bonuses, and relocation opportunities.
Applicants must have a valid driver’s license, dependable transportation, vehicle insurance, and a high school diploma/ GED. Thorough background history will be completed.
Candidates for employment are required to pass drug screening. If interested apply on-line at www.BenchmarkHS.com/Careers. Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to work with multiple staffing teams and consumers
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions and complete required written documentation
- Knowledge of specific requirements associated with multiple consumers
- Knowledge of local geographic
- Valid driver’s license, proof of auto insurance
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Access to vehicle in good operating order
- Minimum eighteen (18) years of age
- Currently employed by Benchmark for a minimum of one (1) continuous year as a DSP (preferred)
- Must be able to flex schedule and work at all locations according to the needs of the individuals we serve
- Must fulfill staffing requirement of working 40 hours per week
- Training and Documentation are current and have not lapsed anytime in the previous twelve (12) months
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If interested apply on-line at www.BenchmarkHS.com/Careers.