Category: Day Services
If you’re looking for a rewarding job helping people with disabilities become more independent and involved in their community, become a Direct Support Professional (DSP, CNA, home health aide, personal care attendant, PCA nursing assistant) in the Day Program at Benchmark Human Services. We provide thorough training, great challenges, and even greater fulfillment as you help individuals reach their maximum potential. Both full-time and part-time positions available! Compensation ranges from $10.10-11.60/hour, depending on years of experience plus $1,000 sign/stay bonus!!
- Provide support and assistance to people served who have developmental disabilities.
- Assist people served in expanding their opportunities to participate in community life as they choose.
- Assist individuals in learning and maintaining skills, having new life experiences and managing behaviors.
- Provide training to persons served in all identified areas and function as part of the interdisciplinary team.
- Minimum of High School Diploma/GED
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance
- Dependable transportation
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Flexible schedule
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K with employer match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off and sick time
- $200 referral bonuses
Candidates for employment are required to pass drug screening.
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If interested apply online at www.BenchmarkHS.com/Careers or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org