Direct Support Professional (DSP, care giver, direct care, CNA, HHA, Home Health Aid) – Supported Living
Sign-On Bonus: $500 Paid in Installments
Category: Supported Living
Join Benchmark Human Services and positively impact the lives of other people who are just like you!
Benchmark is a national leader in providing programs to individuals with disabilities and mental illness.
Fort Wayne, Indiana is seeking qualified and caring people to work as a Direct Support Professional.
Successful applicants will attend paid training to obtain required certifications. No experience is necessary, learn on-the-job.
• Protect and honor the rights of people with disabilities
• Ensuring a safe and clean home for people served
• Develop a positive rapport while serving as a role model to create a safe and caring environment
• Teach skills to individuals served that increase independence such as eating, cooking and bathing
• Document data displaying the individual served goals and progression
• Assist in finding and participating in meaningful community activities
• Work independent or with co-workers to enhance the growth of individuals served
• Participate in on-going professional training
• Competitive wages based on experience
• Health and dental insurance
• 401k plan with company match
• Tuition reimbursement
• Paid Time Off and Sick Time Pay
• Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
• Various shifts and locations
• Advancement opportunities
• Reliable transportation
• Valid auto insurance and driver’s license
• High school diploma or GED
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates can apply online at www.BenchmarkHS.com/Careers