Direct Support Professional
Location: Aurora, IN, Lawrenceburg, IN
Category: Supported Living
Sign-On Bonus: n/a
Benchmark Human Services has grown to become one of the most respected organizations in the country in the areas of intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD) and behavioral health. We work with people at home, at work, and in the community through residential, crisis response, behavioral, recovery, children’s services and day services. The Lawrenceburg, IN Supported Living Program is recruiting for Direct Support Professionals immediately.
- Provide extensive medical support to individuals served.
- Protect and honor the rights of individuals with disabilities.
- Develop a positive rapport while serving as a role model to create a safe and caring environment.
- Maintain a clean and orderly environment.
- Document data displaying the individuals served goals and progression.
- Teach skills to individuals served to promote independence.
- Participate in ongoing training.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Mileage reimbursement.
- Paid Time Off and Sick Pay Time.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA).
- Employee discounts with various vendors.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Advancement opportunities.
- Competitive wages.
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance.
- Reliable transportation.
Interested individuals should apply at http://Benchmarkhs.com/Careers
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.