Direct Support Professional
Location: Columbus, IN
Category: Supported Living
Sign-On Bonus: n/a
Benchmark Human Services has grown to become one of the most respected organizations in the country in the areas of intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD) and behavioral health. We work with people at home, at work, and in the community through residential, employment, crisis response, behavioral, recovery, children’s and day services. Our Columbus Supported Living Program is recruiting Direct Support Professionals immediately!
- Protect and honor the rights of individuals with disabilities.
- Assisted individuals served with personal care needs.
- Develop a positive rapport while serving serving as a role model to create a safe and caring environment.
- Document data displaying the individuals served goals and progression.
- Teach meaningful activities that increase recreation, socialization, and leisure skills.
- Assist individuals in exploring and giving back to their communities.
- Work cohesively in a team environment to enhance the growth of individuals served.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Health, vision, and dental insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Mileage reimbursement.
- 401K with company match.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Pay.
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA).
- Employee discounts with various vendors.
- Advancement opportunities.
- Competitive salary.
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance.
- Reliable transportation.
Interested candidates should apply at http://Benchmarkhs.com/Careers
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.