CT Developmental Therapy Associate
Category: Early Intervention Services
Sign-On Bonus: n/a
Participates in Individualized Family Service Plan (IFSP) development and implementation, monitors outcomes as member of team, and provides direct supports to children and families. Under regular supervision by a Developmental Therapist, may function independently.
- Comply with all Federal and State regulations, including those outlined in the Connecticut Birth to Three Program Regulations.
- Develop rapport with children, families, and team members to promote a healthy learning environment.
- Develop joint plan with family and recommend strategies utilizing evidence-based practices and following the Natural Learning Environment Practices.
- Implement IFSP for enrolled families and recommend frequency of services based on child development status and family priorities and concerns.
- Provide families with information, skills and support related to enhancing their child’s development.
- Utilize the coaching model and natural environment teaching.
- Participate in Birth to Three sponsored trainings, meetings and learning opportunities as appropriate.
- Complete Birth to Three Service Coordinator Modules and function as the Service Coordinator as needed.
- Comply with all standards to assure the health and safety of all staff and individuals we serve.
Excellent organization and time management skills. Strong communication skills. Respectful to others and ability to collaborate well with team. Knowledge of Connecticut’s Birth to Three early intervention program and best practices for early intervention service delivery.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a human service field or Bachelor’s Degree in unrelated field with Registered Behavioral Technician Credential.
- Valid Connecticut driver’s license
- Confident in adapting to various learning styles to meet the needs of each child and their individualized treatment plan
- One year of experience working with children in early intervention.
- Demonstrates a commitment to Natural Learning Environment Practices
- Health and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Mileage reimbursement
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Pay
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Employee discounts with various vendors
- Advancement opportunities
- Competitive wages based on experience
Benchmark Human Services is and EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If interested, apply online at www.benchmarkhs.com/careers