Certified Peer Specialist (CPS)
Location: Gainesville, GA
Category: Crisis Response Services
Sign-On Bonus: n/a
Certified Peer Specialist/Para Professional (full time or part time) – Blended Mobile Crisis Team – Gainesville GA
Benchmark Human Services has grown to become one of the most respected organizations in the country in the areas of intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD) and behavioral health. We work with people at home, at work, and in the community, through residential, employment, crisis response, behavioral, recovery, children’s services, Autism Services and day services. Our Georgia program is recruiting for a Certified Peer Specialist for our Mobile Crisis Response Program. Expect thorough training, great challenges, and even greater fulfillment as you help individuals reach their maximum potential.
- Provide crisis support services to individuals who are experiencing a behavioral health crisis or are in a situation likely to turn into a behavior health crisis if supportive services are not provided.
- Must be willing to flex schedule according to the needs of the individual and blended mobile crisis.
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Mileage reimbursement
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Pay
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Employee discounts with various vendors
- Advancement opportunities
- Applicants must have a valid driver’s license
- Dependable transportation
- Vehicle insurance
- High school diploma/GED.
- Applicants must also have certification as a peer specialist, or meets qualifications to be a certified peer specialist.
Thorough background history will be completed. Candidates for employment are required to pass drug screening.
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
If interested apply on-line at www.BenchmarkHS.com/Careers