Board Certified Behavior Analyst
Location: Fort Wayne, IN
Category: Group Homes
Sign-On Bonus: n/a
Board Certified Behavior Analyst-Group Homes
Benchmark Human Services was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Fort Wayne, Indiana. Benchmark has grown to become one of the most respected organizations in the country in the areas of intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD) and behavioral health. We work with people at home, at work, and in the community, through residential, employment, crisis response, behavioral, recovery, children’s services, and day services.
- Provide a minimum of ten hours of behavioral supports per site per week.
- Provide documentation of the behavioral services provided during the designated 10 hours.
- Provide direct monitoring, assessment, intervention, and staff training including behavioral supports, proactive strategies, triggers, staff interventions, replacement behaviors, etc.
- Maintain system for collecting objective data regarding the skills and needs of clients served.
- Maintain system for collecting program specific information including key data points.
- Complete functional assessments annually and as needed.
- Attend all agency, departmental and client specific meetings as directed.
- Attend client psychiatric appointments and inpatient psychiatric discharge meetings.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- 401k Plan with company match
- Profit sharing
- Company paid life insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off/Sick time
- Perks Access discount program
- Voluntary benefits including disability and short term disability
- Masters degree in Applied Behavior Analyst
- Provide State Behavior Certification
- Valid driver’s license
Interested candidates can apply online at www.BenchmarkHS.com/Careers
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.