Category: Crisis Response Services
Position Title: Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
If you’re looking for a rewarding job working in a team setting to help youth with autism spectrum disorder build social, communication and academic skills necessary to enhance quality of life and ability to thrive in the community, Benchmark Human Services is seeking a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA). We provide thorough training, great challenges, and even greater fulfillment as you help individuals reach their maximum potential.
• Bulk of duties will involve training and education.
• Facility based with fairly standard business hours.
• Designs, implements, and monitors functional behavioral assessment and positive behavior support plans.
• Collects data and revises behavior support plans, as needed
• Trains direct care and clinical staff to implement behavior support plans.
• Trains parents or other caregivers to implement behavior support plans.
• Supervises registered behavior technicians.
• Participates in multi-disciplinary treatment team meetings.
Benefits: Very competitive salary plus incentive potential, opportunities for career advancement, flexible schedule, medical and dental insurance, 401K with employer match, tuition reimbursement, paid time off and sick time, employee referral bonuses and potential 5K annual bonus on top of salary.
Requirements: Must be a BCBA. At least two years experience with behavioral supports evaluation and services for people with developmental disabilities. Valid driver’s license and auto insurance. Certification and ongoing training in crisis intervention curriculum.
Location: Atlanta/Decatur, Ga
Please apply online at BenchmarkHS.com and select the Careers tab. For area you wish to apply please select Atlanta, GA or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
EEO and Affirmative Action Employer
Veterans, Women and Individuals with Disabilities encouraged to apply