Location: Andalusia, AL, Luverne, AL, Mobile, AL
Category: Crisis Response Services
Wage: Annual Salary: $68,000-72,000
Sign-On Bonus: n/a
Benchmark Human Services has grown to become one of the most respected organizations in the country in the areas of intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD) and behavioral health. We work with people at home, at work, and in the community, through residential, employment, crisis response, behavioral, recovery, children’s services and day services. Our Alabama Crisis program is recruiting for a Behavioral Clinician.
Annual Salary – $70,000
The Behavioral Clinician will assist providers of Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities/Behavioral Health (IDD/BH) services to providers that support persons with IDD in crisis and at high risk of disruptions in placement. As a member of the Provider Focus capacity building and crisis support team with Benchmark Human Services, the Behavioral Clinician participates in all clinical interventions.
The Behavioral Clinician will:
- Provide consultation and recommendations for best practices to improve person-centered supports throughout the provider community.
- Provide training and technical assistance to IDD/BH agencies to build their capacity to provide trauma-informed and person-centered care.
- Must be willing to flex schedule accordingly to provide services, supports, and consultation to individuals as required,
- Respond immediately when dispatched on crisis responses
- Be present to provide consultation to provider agency staff.
- Must be experienced and competent in profession
- Possess effective communication and collaboration skills
- Maintain any applicable license, training, and/ or certifications.
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Mileage reimbursement
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Pay
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Employee discounts with various vendors
- Advancement opportunities
- Master’s degree in behavior analysis, psychology, education, social work or related field;
- Must be a Board Certified Behavior Analyst
- At least two years’ experience with behavior supports evaluation and services for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities;
- Trained in a recognized current best practice crisis de-escalation methodology;
- Valid CPR and First Aid Certification;
- Valid Driver’s License and auto insurance;
- Must be computer literate;
- Must be experienced and competent in profession and maintain any applicable license, training and/or certifications.
- Minimum of two years’ experience working with individuals with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities and/or mental health diagnoses who are in crisis;
- Working knowledge of the Alabama DMH service system;
- Experience in developing behavior support plans and presenting them to Human Rights or other review committees.
If interested please complete on-line application: www.BenchmarkHS/Careers
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.