ESN Behavior Technician
Location: La Fontaine, IN, Marion, IN
Category: Group Homes
Sign-On Bonus: n/a
Benchmark is a national leader in providing programs to individuals with disabilities and mental illness. The La Fontaine, IN Group Homes are seeking qualified and caring people to work as a Direct Support Professional. Successful applicants will attend paid training to obtain required certifications.
- 3pm-11pm (full-time, 4 days on, 2 days off/ rotating schedule)
- Participate in the development and positive implementation of individual’s plans.
- Implement Behavior Support Plans, Replacement Behavior Trials and reinforcement plans consistently, continuously and as written across all environments.
- Provide positive behavioral supports according to individual BSPs and provide positive reinforcement when individuals engage in socially appropriate behavior.
- Respond to emergency situations as trained utilizing all aspects of the Mandt Training.
- Implement Relational Mandt continuously to ensure a positive, engaged and therapeutic environment.
- Implement Technical Mandt when safety is compromised (ex: physical aggression, dangerous self-injurious behavior and dangerous property destruction) per training and only as needed.
- Report any restraints or significant behavior to the on-call as soon as the situation deescalates or if assistance is needed.
- Assess for injuries post behavior or restraint and notify on-call immediately.
- Make recommendations for changes to plans based on best practices, hands on experience and individual’s needs.
- Prepare and enter daily behavior data as required by the BC. Document the behavior and the environment in observable and measurable terms.
- Implement Meaningful Day Schedules and provided continuous active treatment through the ISP, BSP, daily schedules, day programs/work and reinforcement schedules.
- Competitive wages
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Pay
- Various shifts
- Advancement opportunities
- Reliable transportation
- Valid auto insurance and driver’s license
- High school diploma or GED
- Experience working ADL care; toileting, bathing, etc. preferred
- Previous experience working with clients with high behaviors
If interested in applying go to: www.BenchmarkHS.com
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.