Location: Fort Wayne, IN
Sign-On Bonus: n/a
Benchmark is a National employer that assist people live their best life! We work with people at home, at work, and in the community, through residential, employment, crisis response, behavioral, recovery, children’s services and day services..
The Receptionist is responsible for greeting vendors, job applicants, individuals served, and other guest. Other duties include answering switchboard and route incoming calls, and opens and sorts mail. This position is Monday through Friday 7:45am-4:30pm.
- Perform reception desk duties on a daily basis, as well as provide coverage during breaks, absences, and vacations of co-worker.
- Refer questionable situations to appropriate personnel and communicate any concerns with supervisor.
- Lock and unlock building prior to and at the close of business hours
- Assist with and perform administrative duties as assigned, including but not limited to filing, copying, faxing, shredding, typing, distributing mail.
- Maintain visitor log.
- Assist HR staff as needed with reference calls, alphabetizing, filing, and projects.
- Maintain inventory and place office, breakroom, and medical supply orders, including first aid kits.
- Maintain conference room, conference call lines, and Zoom meeting schedules.
- Assist in coordinating meetings – including collecting RSVP’s, creating nametags, assembling packets, placing lunch orders, and setting up equipment.
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company paid life insurance
- Voluntary benefits
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Pay
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts with various vendors
- High School diploma/GED
- Front Desk Receptionist experience preferred
Interested candidates can apply online at www.BenchmarkHS.com/Careers
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.