Location: South Bend, IN
Category: Day Services
Sign-On Bonus: n/a
Benchmark is a national leader in providing programs to individuals with disabilities and behavior health. The South Bend Day Service Program is searching for a dynamic Activities Coordinator to provide creative, fun and educational opportunities to people served.
• Helps plan and implement community interactive experiences and interest-based classes as specified in each client’s individual support plan (ISP).
• Completes documentation as required by state and federal regulations.
• Complies with behavior support policies and procedures and implements approved behavior support programs.
• Maintains certification in medication administration, CPR and First Aid.
• Attends departmental meetings
• Competitive wages based on experience
• Health, dental and vision insurance
• 401k plan with company match
• Tuition reimbursement
• Company paid life insurance
• Voluntary benefits
• Paid Time Off and Sick Time Pay
• Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
• Advancement opportunities
• Valid Driver’s License
• Experience working with children or adults with developmental disabilities preferred
• High school diploma or equivalent
If interested apply on-line: www.benchmarkhs.com
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.