Medically Fragile Group Home Residential Manager
Location: North Vernon, IN
Category: Group Homes
Wage: Annual Salary: $41,000
Sign-On Bonus: n/a
Benchmark Human Services has grown to become one of the most respected organizations in the country in the areas of intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD) and behavioral health. We work with people at home, work, and in the community through residential, employment, crisis response, recovery, behavioral, children’s services, and day services. Our Group Homes in the North Vernon, IN area are currently recruiting for a Residential Manager.
- Provide training and supervision to staff in accordance with state and federal regulations, as well as Benchmark Group Home policies and procedures.
- Participate as part of an interdisciplinary team in the development and implementation of each client’s individual plan.
- Maintain staff schedule according to staffing limitations.
- Oversee financial management for house budget and for each client as specified in the ISP.
- Attend all agency and departmental meetings, client appointments as directed, and chair client specific and staff meetings.
- Provide on call services and respond to client and house needs.
- Complete daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly documentation as required by Benchmark Human Services, state, and federal regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Mileage reimbursement.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Pay.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA).
- Advancement opportunities.
- 401k with company match.
- Employee discounts with various vendors.
- Some college preferred.
- Supervisory experience strongly preferred.
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance.
- Reliable transportation.
- Experience working with individuals with developmental and/or intellectual disabilities.
Interested individuals can apply at http://Benchmarkhs.com/Careers
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.