Weekend Direct Support Professional
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Category: Supported Living
Wage: Up To $16.00
Sign-On Bonus: n/a
Benchmark Human Services is seeking people to work in the homes of individuals with disabilities and behavior health needs. Expect challenges, but even greater self fulfillment when you’ve made a positive change in another persons life. Experience isn’t required, you will receive paid training. Weekend positions pay up to $16.00
- Saturday 7:00a.m. t0 3:00p.m
- Sunday 7:00a.m. to 3:00p.m.
- Saturday 10:00a.m. to 3:00p.m
- Sunday 10:00a.m. to 3:00p.m.
- Saturday 11:00p.m. to 7:30a.m.
- Sunday 11:00p.m. to 7:30a.m.
- Protect and honor the rights of people with disabilities
- Assist person served personal care needs
- Assist individuals to explore and give back to their communities
- Develop a positive rapport while serving as a role model to create a safe and caring environment
- Teach meaningful activities that increase recreation, socialization and leisure skills
- Document data displaying the individual served goals and progression
- Work in a cohesive team environment to enhance the growth of individuals served
- Participate in on-going professional training
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Various shifts and locations
- Advancement opportunities
- Reliable transportation
- Valid auto insurance and driver’s license
- High school diploma or GED
Interested candidates can apply online at www.BenchmarkHS.com/Careers
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.