Digital Print and Bindery Operator
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Wage: Up To $20.00
Sign-On Bonus: n/a
Tandem is a certified mail facility comprised of a diverse and dynamic workforce of individuals of all abilities, backgrounds, and lifestyles. If you are looking for an open environment in which you can grow as part of the mail service industry, we want to meet you!
Our Indianapolis office is looking for a full-time Print Center Operator located at the Indianapolis Government Center.
Operate the equipment at maximum efficiency while meeting the production schedule. Required to maintain the established QC procedures.
- Operates digital printers and bindery equipment as needed.
- Assures that all quality control procedures are followed.
- Maintains minimum production standards of completed product.
- Coordinate with different departments for the scheduling of projects.
- Maintain inventory of required copy center/bindery supplies.
- Perform needed maintenance.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401k Plan with company match
- Company-paid life insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off/Sick time
- Access Perks discount program
- Voluntary benefits including disability and short term disability
- High School Diploma/GED
- Printroom/Bindery Equipment Experience (5+ years) preferred
(In August 2022, the company names “Post Masters, Blue Octopus Printing, and DOMA Document Solutions,” providing print, mail, and digital solutions to customers were rebranded as Tandem Solutions, or Tandem for short. These three entities, housed under AWRC, Benchmark Human Services’ not-for-profit sister company, look forward to partnering with customers and new team members under this new identity moving forward. To be clear, nothing has changed except the brand name. The work remains the same, the management and ownership remain the same, and most importantly, the team and mission remain the same.)
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.