Shift Supervisor – 2nd Shift Mail Operations
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Category: Post Masters
Wage: Annual Salary: $40,000
Sign-On Bonus: n/a
Post Masters is a certified mail facility compromised of a diverse and dynamic workforce of individuals of all abilities. If you are looking for an open environment in which you can grow as part of the mail service industry, we want to meet you! Our Indianapolis location is seeking a Second Shift Supervisor to oversee mailing operations.
This position is a M-Fri 1:30 pm to 10 pm shift.
- Provide guidance, training, and support to Equipment and Meter Operators, as well as Mail Sweepers.
- Facilitate the receiving and tracking of all inventory and preform warehouse duties as needed.
- Troubleshoot sorting machine issues and handle maintenance requests to NPI or other vendors as needed.
- Assure that all Quality Control procedures are followed in accordance with ISO.
- Coordinate with the different departments to ensure optimal production efficiencies are met.
- Send daily production reports to Accounting and meet all needs for customer service.
- Comply with OSHA safety guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Competitive wages.
- 401k with company match.
- Sick time and paid time off.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA).
- Employee discounts with various vendors.
- Health, vision, and dental insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Advancement opportunities.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- High school diploma or equivalency.
- Some management experience preferred.
Interested candidates can apply online at http://Benchmarkhs.com/Careers
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP employer. Women, veterans, and individuals with development disabilities encouraged to apply.