Location: Columbus, OH
Wage: Annual Salary: $37,500
Sign-On Bonus: n/a
Benchmark Human Services was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Fort Wayne, Indiana. Benchmark has grown to become one of the most respected organizations in the country in the areas of intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD) and behavioral health. Our Dublin, Ohio office is looking for a full-time Office Manager to work Monday thru Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm.
- Answer incoming calls and route appropriately
- Greet and monitor all visitors
- Assist in maintaining files
- Assist with programs as needed
- Order supplies
- Data entry
- Ensure cleanliness of office
- Distribute incoming mail
- Teach new employee orientation
- Run applicant backgrounds
- Ensure employee training is up to date
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to multi-task and handle detail
- Ability to interact with staff, clients, and the public in a positive manner
- Prior Human Resources Experience required
Interested candidates can apply online at www.BenchmarkHS.com/Careers.
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.