Location: Fort Wayne, IN
Category: Group Homes
Wage: Annual Salary: $41,000-46,000
Sign-On Bonus: n/a
Benchmark Human Services is a leading national provider of services to people with disabilities. For over 60 years our diversified programs and services have empowered people with disabilities reach their best life! The Fort Wayne office is seeking qualified and caring people to work as a QIDP/Case Manager in our Fort Wayne Group Homes.
- Provide case management for the residents in the group homes by administering
assessments, overseeing resident program plans and coordinating delivery of all
services provided by Benchmark Human Services and community services.
- Develop and monitor the implementation of client’s individual plans. Complete daily,
weekly, monthly, and yearly documentation as required by Benchmark Human
Services, as well as state and federal regulations.
- Monitor and maintain client’s and group home files to ensure that all documentation is
- Plan and participate directly in recreational, therapeutic, and training activities of the
- Seek input and maintain effective communication with IDT and supervisor.
- Safeguard client’s rights and coordinate with the designated Human Rights
Committee when required.
- Provide training and supervision to staff in accordance with state and federal
regulations, and Benchmark Human Services group home policies and procedures.
- Monitor overall health care needs including plans, medications, treatment protocols,
and the general well-being of clients served.
- Attend all agency and departmental meetings, client appointments as directed, and
chair client specific and house meetings.
- Provide on-call services and respond to client and house needs.
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Pay
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Various shifts and locations
- Advancement opportunities
- Reliable transportation
- Valid auto insurance and driver’s license
- 4-year degree in Human Services field
- Minimum 1 year experience working with DD clients
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates can apply online at www.BenchmarkHS.com/Careers