Location: Indianapolis, IN
Category: Post Masters
Sign-On Bonus: $1,000 Paid in Installments
Founded in 1996, Post Masters offers print, mail, and fulfillment services to more than 300 customers throughout the United States. Post Masters is one of only three full-service print and mail providers in Indiana dedicated to processing mail effectively and economically using state-of-the-art equipment.
Our Indianapolis location is seeking a full-time or part-time driver.
- Report 15 minutes before scheduled route start time to review the route for special instructions, make certain the truck is fueled and clean, gather tubs, trays, sleeves and project material to be returned to customers.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Travel the route in accordance with the route schedule.
- Make certain that mail picked up at each location is in trays properly, sleeved, and identified with a tag, a pickup ticket is obtained for first class mail.
- Communicate quality/service issues to Site Manager.
- Works with others as part of the mail processing team as required.
- Competitive wages
- Employee discounts with various vendors
- Health and dental insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Pay
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Advancement opportunities
- Valid Indiana Driver’s license
- Must be able to be insured on company vehicles
- High School diploma/GED
Interested candidates can apply online at www.BenchmarkHS.com/Careers
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.